Write for us – Looking for pet blogs that accept guest Blogs?
Pet Rescue Blog is a Google news-approved publishing platform that is currently accepting submissions from pet bloggers, an official representative of an animal or dog food-related business, or just want to write about your pet You can post an article that includes your name and a byline.
Looking for a pet blog guest post?
Pet Rescue Blog’s Guest Author Program and Community Contributor Programs are occasions for professionals from the industry to share their thoughts with our readership that is comprised of millions Pet Owners. Follow these guidelines to enable us to publish your work, and give the greatest value to the authors and readers.
What We Cover
We accept all about pet and animal niches but cover the following topics more often
- Dog breed
- Dog health
- Dog training
- Dog food
- All about dogs
- Cat breed
- Cat training
- Cat health
- All other topics about cats
All other Pet-related blogs
- Pet health
- Pet Training
- Pet behavior
- Pet events
Review of service or product
Note: Content included in the review section could be promotional such as banners advertising products and services.
If you offer pets-related services or even a shop, you can send pet-related items and coupons to our audience of choice.
You can also submit your news story that is all about animals and pets.
If you’re a video blogger or vlogger working in the field of pet care and you would like to share your content with our readers, upload an original video that has a 250 word long description that is unique to you.
- We discuss subjects that no one else has thought of
- We also discuss current subjects, but with the latest perspective or data
- What makes someone want to go through this (in the other sense, we did ask an inquiry)
Pet Rescue Blog Pet Rescue Blog is looking for writers to contribute to our current content relevant information on topics such as Pet health as well as dog food, behavior devices, training, and much more. We would like to have guest authors who are of high-quality from professionals who match our style of writing. Every piece of content is created to benefit our readers.
The editorial team of Thepetstime the option of removing or rejecting any guest blog that is in violation of the following editorial policy. If you would like to discuss any of our policies, contact us here. [[email protected]]
Make sure that your subject isn’t covered by the below search field will help you in determining if your subject is covered or not.
Content must be original and must be 100% Copyscape. We don’t allow spin content or resubmissions.
If you’re looking to submit an existing blog post with a canonical tags, think about the option of a sponsored post.
Blog Post Lengths
- We’d like to see posts that range from 750- 4000 words. Preferably
- More in-depth and lengthy posts tend to get picked as featured articles.
Links, Citations and relationships
- Include internal links that are relevant to your topic.
- Use external links for opinions, proof and data, preferably.
- Use only reliable sources.
- If you quote a person in a blog post it is only allowed to hyperlink to their Twitter account.
- Do not use a tone of promotion. If you’re looking to create commercial content, you should choose the category of reviews.
SEO Best Practices
- Text formatting like bulleted lists, headers, bolding, etc.
- Choose at least one category.
- Alt tags for images that are used within the post
- Meta description consisting of 155 characters.
- At least one relevant feature image with a resolution of 1200px x 500px must be included.
- Image size not more than 99 kb.
- Don’t forget alt tag
- If you wish to use royalty-free images, make sure you include the credit for the image and the URL to the source.
Write and submit your Author Bio/Profile
If you are creating an author profile for us We ask you to include the following details:
- Biographical information will be included in every blog post on the Pet Rescue Blog. The biographical information should be concise and clear about what you do and what you believe is important to you.
- Social media profiles like Facebook, Instagram, Medium, YouTube, etc. This allows us tag you on the internet.
- Your company’s name and website together with the your role and URL.
- A 200 x 200 profile photograph